Fluff and no stuff! These rolls were some of the lightest and fluffiest I have ever had. I just had to toot my own horn. I have tried yeast rolls before and they always turned out very dense. These were perfect. The recipe was not too fussy, just a tad messy. I had my OMG moment when the mixture was starting to look like matzo ball soup and you wonder if you've done something wrong. That moment passed quick enough. Looking back at my bread-making history every time I start to add the flour to the yeast-water mixture the flour clumps up a little. Isn't it so nice for your dish to come out exactly as it should the first time you make it? I am so glad the family liked them because we're going to be eating them for days.
Em, those look so good! I be they had a nice crispy bottom too. Bring on the BUTTER!!!!!! I love you!
ReplyDeleteHey Em, Grandma wants to be able to post comments on your blog. Under the "Post Comment" box it says Comment as:Select Profile. I select Google Account cause I have one, but how would Grandma post something? What is LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad....????
ReplyDelete